Proud to serve you and it Shows
Active military service members, veterans or first responders, here’s what you need to know.
To register your existing account, click Existing Customers in the menu directly above and enter your Verizon mobile number in the My Verizon User ID or mobile number field to start.
For those who serve, we offer:
- Discounts on Get More , Do More , Play More or Start Unlimited plans. One line on your account? Save $10. Two or three lines? Save $25. Four or more lines? Your best savings are $20 off your account access fee.* Our Unlimited plans are maximized for value and discounts for those who serve that extend that value.
- or, a 15% discount off other eligible plan’s monthly account service fee
- as well as up to a 25% discount off select accessories when purchased online through My Verizon.
But first, you’ll need to verify your service.
- As an active military, you can provide one of the following documents: Military-issued email, Military paystub, Military enlistment DD Form 4 or SCRA Status Report.
- Military veterans can provide one of the following documents: Your DD Form 214, Veteran’s ID Card, Military Retiree Account Statement or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage.
- First responders can provide one of the following documents: Paystub, pension stub, volunteer ID or Statement of volunteer service.